BEETLEJUICE THE MUSICAL MERCHANDISE PRIZE PACK PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter BEETLEJUICE THE MUSICAL MERCHANDISE PRIZE PACK (the Promotion), mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry is via Internet only.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 15 years or older.
3. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Promotion and provide Personal Information about themselves. All entries of Entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the Promotion without disclosing (or attempting to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Entrants aged under 18 years).
5. The Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEDT) on 31 October 2023 and closes at 12:01am (AEDT) on 21 November 2023 (Promotional Period) and will be as advertised on eDMs sent to Michael Cassel Group database.
6. To enter the Promotion, eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period for that promotion, fully and correctly complete and successfully submit their valid entry in the manner advertised. Eligible Entrants must provide all mandatory information required to complete their entry into the Promotion. Such information may include, but is not limited to, the Entrant’s full name, residential address, contact telephone number and current and valid email address. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Entrant fails to successfully submit their Entry in the manner required before the conclusion of the Promotional Period for that Promotion, the Entrant will not receive an entry into the Promotion.
7. Eligible Entrants may enter on only one (1) occasion for each advertised Promotion, unless otherwise advertised. Any subsequent entry after the first valid entry received from an eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid. Where multiple entries are permitted, each entry must be substantially unique, must be submitted separately and must independently comply with these Conditions of Entry.
8. Costs associated with accessing the internet and michaelcassel.com (Promotional Page) remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used.
9. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but without limitation technical malfunctions or failures of the Promotional Page. It is an Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any technical malfunction or failure of the Promotional Page and the Promoter will endeavour to remedy the technical malfunction or failure of the Promotional Page in a timely manner.
10. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period for the applicable advertised Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information entered by an Entrant via the Promotional Page will deem an entry invalid.
11. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
12. Social media platforms including but not limited to TikTok, Instagram and/or Facebook membership, applications and use of such platforms are generally subject to its prevailing terms and conditions of use of the social media platforms. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to ensure that the Entrant’s use of the social media platform (whether for entering the Promotion or otherwise) complies with all such prevailing terms and conditions of use. The Entrant further understands that the Entrant is liable to the social media platforms for all liabilities that may be incurred by the Entrant in using the platforms. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to the social media platforms. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for any content or information they transmit to other Internet users. Any questions, comments or complaints about the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to the social media platforms.
13. For the Promotion, ten (10) winners will be drawn from all entries received during the Promotional Period for that Promotion. Each eligible entry drawn will win:
- Beetlejuice The Musical Merchandise Prize Pack valued at $102.26 AUD
- Broadway water bottle – valued at $39.33 AUD.
- Broadway tote bag – valued at $23.60 AUD.
- A3 poster signed by Eddie Perfect – valued at $39.33 AUD.
Tickets, gift cards and/or vouchers (if any) included in a prize pack are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use including expiration dates. All prize values advertised are the Recommended Retail Price including GST. A prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
14. The total value of all prizes to be awarded in the Promotion will be $1,022.60 AUD.
15. Draws will take place at Suite 4.07, 46A Macleay Street, Potts Point NSW 2011 at 12pm (AEDT) on 21 November 2023. The winner(s) will be notified in writing via email within two (2) days of the draw. All reasonable steps to notify winners of the results of the draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner(s) will receive their prize(s) within 14 (fourteen) days of notification.
16. The Promoter may draw five (5) additional reserve entries in each draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn or the Entrant declines to accept the prize. In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible Entrant, or if the Entrant declines to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize cannot be awarded to the Entrant drawn, the Promoter will continue this process until the prize is awarded. If after this process the prize in the Promotion has still not been awarded, or if the Entrant drawn cannot be notified, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw for that Promotion in accordance with Condition 18.
17. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner may be required to sign a prize acceptance release or other legal release or releases in a form determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
18. For the Promotion, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and place as the initial draw on 25 January 2024 which is no earlier than two (2) months and one (1) day after the original draw as is necessary in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by that date. The winner in each unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be notified in writing (by email) within two (2) days of the draw. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of each unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request Entrants produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm an Entrant’s identity, age, residential or email address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the Promotion before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that entry will be deemed invalid. All prizes will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotional Page or the information on the Promotional Page, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
22. If a prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded to the winner in lieu.
23. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), epidemic, pandemic, other disease outbreak, government imposed restrictions directly affecting the promotion, any form of local or national lockdown directly affecting the promotion, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, and/or if necessary to provide an alternative prize or prizes of the Promoter’s choosing to the same value as an original prize or prizes.
24. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the Promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this Promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
25. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter.
26. As a condition of entering a Promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to this Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
27. If the Promoter collects an Entrant’s Personal Information, the Promoter will provide to the Entrant, at time of entry into the Promotion or as soon as practicable thereafter, a collection statement that details the Personal Information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the Personal Information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter’s disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
29. By participating in the Promotion and opting in, an Entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and if the Entrant has chosen to opt-in (as advertised for a given Promotion), to contact the Entrant in the future with information on special offers or provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. If the Entrant has chosen to opt-in (as advertised for a given Promotion), the Promoter may share information with its Australian related companies and promotional partners who may contact the entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the Promotion and opting in, an entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the Entrant’s Personal Information in this manner.
30. In these Conditions of Entry: “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). “Personal Information” means, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
31. Promoter: Michael Cassel Group Pty Ltd (ABN 27 082 689 638) of Suite 4.07, 46A Macleay Street, Potts Point NSW 2011. Phone: +61 8006 1334.