There are currently no positions available.
Please visit regularly for future opportunities and visit our LinkedIn page for future postings.
Group Reporting and Compliance Analyst
The finance department is responsible for delivering an integrated, sustainable, and high-quality accounting and reporting services to Company and to our productions. The Group Reporting and Compliance Analyst is a technical expert responsible for providing accurate, timely and regular reporting to Senior Management and the Board ensuring that business, financial and operational compliance is maintained across all the Company entities and its productions. The Group Reporting and Compliance Analyst is responsible for closely monitoring and regularly reporting to Senior Management and the Board on business, financial and operational risks across the Company and its productions.
Applications Close: Monday 6 July 2020.
Apply Now Position Description Send To a Friend
HPATCC Deputy Stage Manager
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is seeking to recruit an exceptional, experienced Deputy Stage Manager to work on this world-class production in Melbourne, Australia.
To be successful in this exciting role, you will have significant experience working in stage management on large-scale commercial musical or theatrical productions. You will have had direct responsibility for and experience working with the following:
- Leading a Stage Management team and maintaining team morale
- Maintaining good communications between all departments on the production
- In consultation with the Stage Manager coordinating all administrative demands of the stage management department
- Working closely with the Creative and Associate Teams in maintaining coverage of the production, split-tracking and contingencies.
- Compiling and operating the prompt copy; noting actors moves and building in cues for lighting, sound, flys and automation.
- Supervising, calling and scheduling cast for rehearsals, performances and publicity whilst running rehearsals.
- Training and providing support to Assistant Stage Managers in plots and calling of the production.
- In consultation with the Stage Manager coordinating and reviewing safety systems for the production.
This position requires extraordinary attention to detail, and high-level leadership and communication skills and experience. The position also requires a well-developed ability to work calmly and effectively in a high-pressure, collaborative environment.
To be successful in this role we would expect that you have had a minimum:
- 2 years working as a Deputy Stage Manager or similar position.
- 2 years working in a large-scale production environment.
- Training or suitable qualifications in Stage Management.
This is a full time, award position, for a run-of-play term, commencing in February 2020 (commencement date subject to change).
Applications close on Tuesday 17 December 2019
Michael Cassel Group and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child are teams with a diverse group of production personnel, marketers, industry consultants, performers, musicians and technical personnel. We expect every member of our team to be treated fairly and with respect for the individual. We believe a diverse environment reflects our audiences and the community in which we work. We provide an inclusive environment where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, religion, cultural or ethnic heritage or identity, religious affiliation, political opinion, age, marital status, pregnancy, or disability, and where all are treated equally and with respect.
Apply Now Send To a Friend
Michael Cassel Group is a live entertainment company formed to produce the world’s greatest musical & theatrical productions. We are seeking a proactive and analytical Ticketing Manager to join our growing team in Sydney.
Our ideal candidate will have significant ticketing experience and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects. A highly organised person with a strong attention to detail and a track record of working in a collaborative, fast paced environment, would make you an ideal candidate.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will closely partner with the marketing, finance and production teams, and externally with box offices and various third-party sales partners, to ensure the seamless execution of ticketing operations and delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily analysis, reporting and implementation of yield management techniques for multiple theatre productions and concert tours
- Collaborating with box office and ticketing partners to ensure proper management of the ticketing system
- Initiating and implementing sales and ticketing strategy to proactively solicit and cultivate sales, setting goals and targets for each production and concert tour
- Implementing allocations and optimising sales channels to increase international and interstate sales
- Facilitating company wide and partner ticketing reporting
- Developing release schedules for initial inventory roll out, including any appropriate pre-sales and priority offers in collaboration with the marketing team
Your experience will demonstrate an extraordinary ability to manage complex ticketing programs across multiple productions, events or tours. To be successful in this role we would expect that you have had a minimum 5 years in a box office/ticketing related role. It is rucial that you have well-developed written and oral communication skills, and analytical abilities. An understanding of the live entertainment industry would be preferred.
You must have the legal right to live and work in Australia to be considered for position.
Apply Now Position Description Send To a Friend